Apply for a Grant
An Arts Research Project Grant application consists of:
- A completed application and budget page letter (.doc).
- A typewritten proposal not to exceed four single-spaced pages (following the guidelines (.doc)). Use a 12-point font.
- A supporting letter from a member of the faculty (not graduate student instructors). The letter must be accompanied by a signed recommendation form (.doc). The letter must be in a sealed envelope and signed across the seal by the recommender.
In special cases, the application may also involve other items:
- If you are submitting a proposal involving creative work, you may submit DVDs or slides of your previous work. This is not required, but it may help reviewers better understand the proposal.
- If you have previously received a research grant from the School of Arts you must provide a statement showing why you believe you should be awarded another grant. Summarize what was accomplished under the previous grant and explain how the current project differs from the earlier one.
All applications are due by 5:00 PM November 17. These need to be emailed to email@example.com or hand delivered to: 200 Strong Hall c/o Heather Anderson.